The large number of pollutants we encounter every day complicate the body’s detoxification efforts, leaving the body more vulnerable to illnesses, disease & hormonal imbalances.
Regardless of their source, all toxins must be processed through the body via the detoxification pathways: Blood and Lymphatic system, Kidneys and Bladder, Liver and Colon. Keeping your system clean will help promote better health, digestion, glowing skin and increased energy.
Signs Your Body Needs To Detox:
- Low Energy/Fatigued
- Trouble Losing Weight
- Unexplained Soreness/Stiffness
- Skin Problems
- White or Yellow coated tongue / bad breath
- Tongue appears puffy or scalloped edge
- Unexplained headaches
Detox by Organ Complete Body Cleanse Kit (Purchase Here)
How to do the Complete Body Cleanse:
- Detox by Organ Teas are designed to focus on cleansing one organ at a time. Drink each tea 3-5 days.
- Plan ahead your menu with nutritious food, organic fruit juices, fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of water daily.
- Eliminate red meat, dairy, caffeine processed food, artificial sweeteners.
- Eat from the following: chicken, eggs, fish, fruits, vegetables, legumes - (beans, lentils, peas, nuts) and whole grains.
- Eliminate all meat before colon cleanse.
Detox by Organ Tea #1:
Drink Blood Cleanse Tea 3x a day for 3 days. (May be naturally sweetened w/ Local Honey.)
Detox by Organ Tea #2:
Drink Kidney Bladder Tea 3x a day for 3-5 days.
Detox by Organ Tea #3:
Drink Liver Cleanse Tea 3x a day for 3-5 days.
Detox by Organ #4:
Drink Colon Cleanse Powder. Mix 1 teaspoon of colon cleanse powder in 1-8 oz glass of water or organic apple juice 3 times a day for 3 days.
- It is very important to drink plenty of water following colon cleanse to facilitate the proper cleaning of the colon.
- Colon Cleanse usually occurs between 1-3 days.
- Do not do detox while pregnant or breastfeeding.