Camphor Essential Oil ~
Aroma: sharp, pungent, camphoraceous, woody aroma.
* Antiseptic, Disinfectant, Insecticide, Germicide
* Useful ingredient in ointments for bacterial and fungal infections of the skin. When added to bath water, camphor oil disinfects the whole body externally. Kills lice and other small parasites of bugs on the body.
* Used in pain relieving massage blends for sore muscles and arthritic pain.
* Decongestant, useful in inhalations for coughs, colds and congestion.
* Used in many decongestant balms and cold rubs.
Blending: Camphor essential oil blends well with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint & Rosemary.
Suggested Use: External Only