Citrine Raw Crystal Pendant Necklace ~ One of our most popular items!
Beautiful premium quality raw crystal gemstone pendant necklace includes genuine crystal charged with energy and ready to wear! Each necklace includes 18" silver color chain necklace (not sterling silver) that can be easily placed on or off the chain.
- Amethyst ~ The Stone of Tranquility & Psychic Power. Provides peace, balance and a feeling of oneness with your spiritual goals. Heightens intuition, provides protection and healing
- Apatite ~ Helps to bring clarity, clear away confusion and negativity. A manifestation stone.
- Black Tourmaline w/ Mica ~ Protection stone used to shield against negativity. A powerful shamanic stone. Grounding. Helps one to let go of negativity, self doubts or feelings of anxiety.
- Citrine ~ is a prosperity stone, attracting good fortune, luck and personal power. Carrying the power of the sun. Helps to bring feelings of happiness, joy and clarity.
- Clear quartz ~ A beautiful high vibration crystal & the easiest to program for a variety of purposes. A manifestation crystal
- Emerald ~ Helps to increase prosperity, promote compassion and healing in relationships.
- Kyanite ~ It restores Chii to the physical body & promotes a calming effect to the whole being.
- Lepidolite ~ is a stone of trust & acceptance. Balances stress and anxiety levels.
- Rose quartz ~ known as the Love Stone. Helps to attract love, romance, intimacy.
You will receive:
- 1 x Pendant
- 18" Silver plated chain necklace with Lobster clasp closure
- Each Piece Hand Selected by Gypsy Crystals
- Cleansed, Blessed & Charged
How does Gypsy Crystals Cleanse, Bless & Charge the crystals?
We Cleanse, Bless & Charge our Crystals to be filled with Love & Light. A Blessing is said over each crystal order before it is sent out. It is our Intention that each person receiving their Crystals be Blessed with the infinite energy these Crystal have to offer. We also regularly clear the energy in our space & the crystals in it to make sure we provide fully Cleansed & Charged Crystals that are ready for you!
May your journey be blessed with Love & Light,
Gypsy Crystals Herb & Metaphysical Shop
Why is it important for crystals to be cleansed and charged?
Crystals need to be cleansed and charged if you want your crystals to vibrate at their highest capacity! Crystals vibrate & absorb energy from you and the environment it is placed in. Energetically, crystals have an energy of their own. These crystals will absorb both positive and negative energies it comes in contact with, making it important to regularly cleanse your crystals.
Suggested Methods for Cleansing Crystals:
- Smudging: Use Sage, Sweet grass, Palo Santo, Copal, Frankincense.
- Salt: Give your crystals a cleansing bath using sea salt. Place stone in salt using the water to cleanse the salt away. * Please Note not all crystals can withstand water. Crystals like selenite and Himalayan will dissolve.
- Sound: Use bells, chimes, singing bowls, or the sound of your own voice praying/chanting will help clear and program your crystal.
- Water: Hold your crystal under a pure water source like a pure spring , river or ocean. Visualize the water washing over the crystal to clear any unwanted energies.
Suggested Method for Charging Crystals:
The full moon is the most purifying and powerful time to clear, program and charge your crystals. Place your crystals under the moonlight or near a window to absorb the energies of the moon. Working with the cycles of the moon can help with spiritual and emotional healing.
Disclaimer: Products sold by Gypsy Crystals Metaphysical Herb Shoppe are specially designed to enhance the user’s own energy. Our jewelry and healing crystals are empowered by the user’s own personal intentions to change or improve themselves. Results and outcomes do vary and cannot be guaranteed. We, at Gypsy Crystals Metaphysical Herb Shoppe are not doctors and cannot give out medical advice. Healing crystals should be used as a complement to other therapies and not as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis, or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.